Do you need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Well, let’s first ask, what is a personal injury?
A personal injury can be:
– a physical injury, disease or illness, or
– a psychological injury or illness.
A personal injury could result in death.
Examples of personal injuries are:
- an injury at work. This includes work-related illnesses such as a disease caused by working with asbestos
- a psychological illness caused by stress at work
- an injury caused in a traffic accident
- an injury received as a result of faulty goods or services
- an injury caused if you trip over paving stones
- a psychological illness suffered as a result of abuse as a child
- an injury caused by errors in hospital treatment or by vaccinations
- a physical or psychological injury sustained by a victim in the course of a crime
- a psychological illness caused by discrimination or harassment in your work-place.
If any of these apply to you, you should consider seeking help from a personal injury lawyer.
On this site you will find a range of qualified and lawyers licensed to operate in your area – just check the drop downs for a lawyer near you.